Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Why Blog?

Last night as I was laying in bed all cozy under my down comforter with new silk ladybug pajamas on, searching through Pinterest on my iPad and it came to me...... "Why don't I start a blog of my own?"   Some of my brightest ideas come from that same spot in bed just before I end up sound asleep hugging the gift my husband bought me last Christmas (my iPad).  
Night time laying in bed is one of my favorite pastimes!  It's my time to just "chill" and do my "research"....LOL!  Usually I'm looking at outfit ideas, recipes for the season, decorating or interesting projects for my house, or pretty much anything that captures my attention at the time.  I've ALWAYS been a planner.  I like to have a plan for just about everything in my life whether it's 
"what to wear for the week?" 
 "what to have for dinners?" 
"when to workout or walk with my GF?"
"what to do for homeschool lessons or trips?"
"what Holiday's to decorate for?"
"what fun activities I can do with my daughter?"
"where and when our next family trip or vacation will be?"
 Just about everything in my life I put into some sort of plan.  I'm the type of person who has to have constant change so planning helps me keep all of my changes in order!......LOL I don't know, that's just me!

So I'm starting this blog to help me organize my "Plans" and at the same time maybe be an inspiration to others with ideas that have worked for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment